How can we improve?

How to exchange tiles?

The game really needs possibility to exchange tiles!

134 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Örjan shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

29 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Lisa commented  · 

Ditto every other comment, opponent can exchange and I can't.....record thus far, opponent exchanged 18 times = the number of tiles left. Couldn't complete the game so had delete!

• Anonymous commented  · 

When so we get comments in why some Can exchange tiles and others can't?
        The odds are completely in favour of those who can … and that's neither fair nor fun …

• Mirjam commented  · 

Some of my friends can exchange tiles.....but i can't? I have to pass over and over when i can't play any matching tile. Is it because i have another version of Boardrush (2.0.0) while others had an update and version 2.1.0? Explain to me please

• Anonymous commented  · 

Lovely to see the exchange function back!
        But... I somehow can't use it yet, while my opponent can?! It's so very frustrating!

The other thing that's seriously annoying to me is the very brightness of the multiplier fields.
        We all get it: multipliers = gooood. No need to make them scream it out loud as well :/
        This way they resemble the tiles and turn the board into a loud chaotic mess, where just too many things at once are screaming for attention.
        Muting the multipliers down would make for a much clearer board, allowing you to focus on your next move instead of trying to filter out the information overload.

• Lisa commented  · 

Second attempt writing this....had to uninstall (not the first time) because the game hangs/sticks forever. Back to the initial comment.....I ditto previous comments that the exchange facility doesn't work. Had to Pass only for my opponent to exchange and win the game! Just reinstalled game to find the exchange facility gone???

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please add instructions on how exchange should work. I have selected the tiles I want to exchange, and then press the green check. Nothing happens.

• Lien commented  · 

Really nice tile exchange is back but how does it work, it's not the same as mindfeud i guess?

• Joe Trueman commented  · 

BRING BACK TILE EXCHANGE!! Game is useless without it.

Adding all these fancy features is all very well and good, but NOT AT THE EXPENSE OF THE OTHER LOVED FEATURES!!

You will lose a lot of revenue, Monkeybin, as your loyal users lose interest in this new game...

• Anonymous commented  · 

Let us can exchange tiles. People are abusing this game knowing that this is so easy to do. Respond on this messages please!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Just won a game 12-4 after one move from each player. Did no make me very happy.

• MrsSueK commented  · 

Tile exchange is essential to the game. As you can see, there are many occasions when the game can end after two moves unless tiles can be exchanged. Boardrush is useless unless you fix this - why would you think it acceptable to remove the facility? It's looking more and more like none of you there at Monkeybin have ever actually played Mindfeud. It seems to me that f you understood it you wouldn't have made all these mistakes and caused such a fiasco.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please return the "Exchange" feature. :)

• Anonymous commented  · 

LOL, my first game on Boardrush ended after 2 moves.
        The result was 4 green tiles in a square. This combination forces the next tile to be green.
        None of us had one. Both pass. Game ends.

Bring back exchange please!
        I'm not going to bother with this game until this is fixed.

• Anonymous commented  · 

We want to exhange tiles like We where æble to in the old game... I liked mindfued better... this game sucks... there is too many changes from the original mindfued game.

• Anonymous commented  · 

You saw that many complains and what you just do ????
        YOU DELETE ALL THE COMMENTS???

WHAT A JOKE. A JOKE GAME. A JOKE COMPANY.

YOU ROBBED US ALL FOR A DOLLAR AND GIVE US THIS CRAP WE DO NOT WANT!!

I payed for Mindfeud not this boardrush.

Dont want this game.

ITS EITHER MINDFEUD OR MY MOBEY BACK.

SIMPLE AS THAT

• Anonymous commented  · 

You saw that many complains and what you just do ????
        YOU DELETE ALL THE COMMENTS???

WHAT A JOKE. A JOKE GAME. A JOKE COMPANY.

YOU ROBBED US ALL FOR A DOLLAR AND GIVE US THIS CRAP WE DO NOT WANT!!

I payed for Mindfeud not this boardrush.

Dont want this game.

ITS EITHER MINDFEUD OR MY MOBEY BACK.

SIMPLE AS THAT

• Anonymous commented  · 

Exchange tiles was a good feature in the previous game:
        1. You might want to exchange, instead of playing a poor move, giving your opponent an advantage, or passing.
        2. Winning or loosing a game after having placed just a couple of tiles on the board because none of the players has a move. Not very fun!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Why not Exchange files , i lost 3 matches after à pass , one game 12 pts against 8 pts. Is that normal ?. Its NO fun.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base