How can we improve?

Still cannot play. I am permanently logged in, yet I am now asked to log in. I am then told ERROR and cannot log in. Please correct error.

12 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Valerie King shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

18 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Benny.str commented  · 

Hello please make Boardrush run again or update this . only no connect and fail

• Hermes commented  · 

Hi there,

We understand your concern.

Unfortunately, our game developers decided that they will not be reviving the game.

Thank you for all the times that you supported the game.

Until the next game release!

Cheers!

• Anonymous commented  · 

It would be nice to your customers if you confirm that boardrush has been taken offline or something like that, as it has stopped working since beginning this year

• Anonymous commented  · 

It would be nice to your customers if you confirm that boardrush has been taken offline or something like that, as it has stopped working since beginning this year

• Anonymous commented  · 

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have had the same problem with the login. I send an email to contact support with my username and emailadress. They helped me and now I could login again. My advice? Send an email when you have an user question!
        Ps, now I cannot play because nobody can.....

• W.vanerp commented  · 

Got the same problem. Can't login. Error: internet connection failed. Strange, because my internet is working properly. What's wrong?

• tooto commented  · 

Al 3 dagen werkt boardrush niet meer, graag probleem oplossen. B.V.D.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Waarom krijg ik als ik uitlog en weer inlog een foutmelding bij settings?
        Hij laat wel op,zegt dat mijn internet niet aan is,maar dat is wel het geval.krijg ook bij setting default!?Help mij aub voordat ik al mijn medespelers kwijt raak!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Kan you help me please!? BoardRush d'nt work! So lost i all my gamers with i play with them!

• CajsaLund commented  · 

I was told to login, and couldn't remember my password. 'forgot password' link didn't help, it said no such user existed! The next day I did find my password, and then login worked! However, the friend I was playing with still cannot login!

• slibbe commented  · 

Seems that user database is gone. Cannot login nor reset.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Me too, still can't play...

• bep commented  · 

Game doesnot work since 3 days, what is happening? Pls help

• Tricia commented  · 

Same. What's happening. Games will be lost.....

Feedback and Knowledge Base